Desktops, Laptops, Notebooks and Netbooks
- Virus, Spyware, FBI “lock” and Rogue Programs Removal
- Networking, Home or Small Business, Wireless and Wired.
- Data recovery Requires pick-up and delivery, takes from 2 days to 3 weeks. Usually requires a new hard drive.
- Data transfer, for example: from old computer to new, when the drive is healthy and file system intact
- Data Backup solutions
- By Phone (612) 703-0858 (limited to providing instructions).
- Device Installation, per device, includes setup and testing: hard drive, CD/DVD/RW drive, external backup, power supply, more… Hard drive installation includes cloning/copying old hard drive to new and installing Windows ® when applicable.
- Peripheral (Keyboard, Mouse, Printer, Camera, Scanner, etc.) Setup and Troubleshooting
- Laptop Repairs Including Display
- Printer Set-Up, some printer repairs
- Memory installation (RAM, DIMM)
- CPU and CPU fans
- Adapter Cards – e.g.: video, sound, wireless, wired network
Visit our pricing page to view costs. Don’t see a service listed above? Contact N Home PC Repair to see if we can accommodate your needs.